Saturday, July 25, 2009

Alone

I have very little words to say right now. At this moment I feel alone and highly stressed. I wish i had a different life. I wish I had better control over my life. I wish God would change my perspective on everything. At this moment everything in my life is distorted. If only things were different. Sometimes I wonder if hell is really on earth. Sometimes i wonder if God cut me off a long time ago. I believe in him but sometimes i wonder if he's tired of hearing me. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, You are stronger than you even know. No one can move a mountain, everything starts with small steps...pick one thing and change it...do that for a few weeks and then add something else when the first one becomes a habit.
    God guides the car, but free will makes us do what we want to...When you start making the right choices, everything will become clear!
    God will not desert you, and neither will I.
    I share your feelings, but the changes I've made have propelled me forward and helped me to understand myself better.
    I want to share my motivation with you!I borrowed someone else's when I started making changes, and I developed my own.
    C'mon girl, you can change the world by starting with yourself!!

    Love ya!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete