Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A new beginning








My cat got sick twice yesterday in my apartment and it just pissed me off..I got so mad that I got the mop and just started manically mopping the house..I think that energy stayed with me when I woke up because I just took loads of crap out of my room and starting throwing papers away..I went in my aunt's room and started throwing clothes out...with no problem..What I did was put in my mind "these are not her clothes..these things mean nothing"..I think I kept labeling these clothes as belonging to her and it made it harder to go near them..Like it was forbidden to go near her belongings..I took the mental label off the clothes and started going outside throwing the clothes out...I will donate my mom's clothes..but my aunt's clothes I need to get out of here right away..My mom's clothes are in boxes..my aunt's clothes are all over the place...I know why i think too much about things I don't do what im supposed to do..I get emotionally attached and its wrong..If I can detach my emotions from these materials or just anything and make decisions then I can do anything...I want to thank my family(friend on twitter) for motivating me after reading my first blog. and motivating me everyday..I will write more next time

No comments:

Post a Comment